Monday, February 1, 2010

hey guys im back.
Yea my eyes are uncomfortable, i have to wear shades everyday when i walk under the sun. I have flu too! the combination these both is irritaing!!!

Can you imagine.. im sitting in the bus, out of a sudden my nose will start to 'leak'
and i have to rush for a tissue, i got so fat up, i bought a whole packet of tissue.

Sometimes at night i have to toss and turn to get the right position to sleep. I am now waiting for the appointment from the stupid polyclinic who is taking very long, to get my referral to Tan Tock Seng Eye Center.

There was this day i was sitting at my house bus stop and i realize something. Because what happen was that the doctor that was checking on me in polyclinic was like super stress out.. he keeps sighing and all or a sudden he started saying shit!!! SHIT!!! and he kick his printer damn hard and loudly! wow that was a scary scene.. so i was thinking to myself

if he is stress why work as a doctor! and then i thought to myself if a person is super stress out and angry however he does not vent it on others and still gives others warmth and comfort though he is stress is truly a hard thing to do and that! is truly a give from God.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment