Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hey guys!
I was going home the other time from school after the last Strings practice for Feb.
After the usual MacDonald supper we ( Hwee Khim, Hazm and me ) took the last 154 bus all the way and we changed to 153, when we reach hougang interchange Hazm too Cab home.

I was kind of thirsty so i went over the Cheers to get a drink, when i went in there was this weird lady that walked up to me and ask me something, she said 'Hi Boy, can you help me pay these?', i was huh? then she showed me this basket of lots of stuff such as salt, butter, bread and ect. I was like, sorry i have no money..

Then she gave me this crazy look, the look that you normal give a person that pisses you off.. i got to tell you she nuts! there after she continue walking about the store not leaving... i was thinking to myself if she was to like crazily attack me or something i would call the police..

that lady is nuts, it was like 1am alrdy and she is still at the cheers waiting for some1 to pay for her! Nuts!

Okay guys g2g see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment